Saturday, March 04, 2006

Our Trip to the Museum of Science & Industry...















Today CJ and I went to the Museum of Science and Industry. From the pictures above, you can see that we had lots of fun getting in touch with our childhood. ;) The first picture was taken in the "Barnum & Bailey's Circus" exhibit...the next two pictures were taken inside of the heart. The fourth picture was taken of me attempting to scale a rock-climbing wall (I didn't venture very high). The fifth picture was taken of CJ virtually fighting a woman figure in the new "Game On" exhibit where (you) can sample numerous video games all the way from the "stone ages" through the present. Finally, the last picture is of me "hiding" behind these giant padded "things" that (you) can run through.

On our trip to the museum, we also toured the Coal Mine, the U-505 Submarine, Take Flight, Prenatal Development (my personal favorite), and many others. To all of my teacher friends, admission is free with a staff id, so I recommend you taking a trip.

No comments: