Saturday, November 25, 2006

Holiday Favorites...


~Our Little Christmas Tree~


~CJ's 2 Stockings...basketballs (My Mom made that one) and green...some of his favorite things~


~My 2 Stockings...Princess Crowns and Stockings (My Mom made both)!~

~Here are some of my favorite ornaments...








My Mom started a tradition a very long time ago with buying my sister and me a few new ornaments each year so that once we were on our own, we'd have enough to decorate our own tree. Well, she added CJ to her "buying list" last year, as is evident by the basketball ornaments on our tree. She always picks such unique ornaments that are perfect for everyone's unique personalities. I look forward to seeing what she has picked out for us this year. Each year when I take out the Christmas ornaments, I am filled with so many memories and smiles of what each one represents from my past. It's like opening a memory book each year. I appreciate my Mom's thoughtfulness so very much.

I decorated my classroom at school before I left for Thanksgiving break...I'll have to take pictures there too. My Mom made ornaments for my little classroom Christmas tree. The ornaments are school-related...made out of small rulers and crayons! She is so creative, and the kids (and teachers) love it!

If anyone else decorated this weekend, I hope you had as much fun as me! This is my most favorite time of the year (yes, even more favorite than summer break)!!! I am enjoying Christmas music as much as possible (without driving CJ too crazy), as well as sitting in my living room with all of the Christmas lights on. I just love it!

More to come...

1 comment:

Bipin Sen said...

so you guys also put an angel on the top! :-)

i like cj's ornaments! :-)