Thursday, December 21, 2006

Early Christmas Present from CJ...



CJ surprised me with a Phoenix Suns Steve Nash jersey as an early Christmas present. I think it's a cool present for two reasons. First of all, it's pink and white...made just for a girl. :) Second of all, it's just another reminder of how thoughtful CJ is when he picks out gifts for me. This is nothing I would have bought for myself, but I know he was so excited to buy it for me, and that means a lot. He always buys me my "firsts..." he bought me my first pair of Jordan's...and now my first jersey.

It just so happens that we're going to a Bulls/Suns game at the United Center on January 2nd, so now I can get popcorn thrown at me for wearing a Suns jersey. haha Also, now when my school has "Sports Day," I'll finally be able to participate.

No comments: