Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day...


The past several Mother's Days have been rough for me since I don't have my Mother here to celebrate with in person. She lives in Maryville, TN, which is 8 hours away. But despite the distance that separates us, I still dedicate this special day to her and celebrate her motherhood. I know that every person out there with a great Mom thinks that she is the absolute best, and I am no different. My Mother is one of my best friends...I have 27 years full of great memories with her...and we continue to make more every time we're together. Mom, I know you probably won't ever read this, but I want everyone to know that I truly have the best Moomy out there! You mean the world to me...and I am so blessed that God gave me to you as your baby girl. I love you so much.
CJ and I had the wonderful opportunity to take his Mom, sister, and nephew out to Red Lobster to celebrate their Motherhoods! We had a very nice time with them, and the food was yummy! It's so awesome to see my relationship with my mother-in-law growing the more time passes. She is a wonderful woman of God, and I know she can teach me a lot.
To all of the wonderful mothers out there...God bless you!

1 comment:

Bipin Sen said...

I have to tell you Lori - you probably have the best in-laws ever. Both Tish and I were so touched by the genuineness of CJs folks both in their humility and their godliness. They really are the real deal.