
~Moving Day...July 27, 2007...I'm as happy as can be!~

~Briana showing off our lovely UHaul moving truck.~


~Briana was a lovely helper on moving day.~

~As was sister, Patrice.~

~Boxes galore...glad those are all gone!~

~Will we ever be done??~

~Ahh...here it is...the finished product of our new home...
We absolutely are in love with our new living room furniture.~

~Our separate rocking recliner chair...my personal fave.~

~Our living room~

~Dining Room (We hope to get a new table in the future to
match everything else.~

~Kitchen (I still have yet to use the dishwasher...I haven't even
attempted to use it yet. I've been used to being my own dishwasher
for the past 27 years of my life, and I'm having a hard time giving
that up. :) ~

~Our brand new washer, which I have used
four times already!!!~

~And our new dryer, which has also been used
four times...I love it!~

~Our laundry room~

~Spare 1/2 bath~

~Storage Room~

~Spare bedroom~

~Linen Closet~

~Our Bedroom~


~The pond & fountain in the back of the two bedrooms.~

~The little ducky taking an afternoon swim by my bedroom.~

~Our main bathroom~

~The previous owner left the shelving unit over
the toilet, so I took advantage of filling it up right
away!~

~Our Asian shower curtain~

~Our snazzy garbage can that opens up and
closes automatically!!!~
So there you have it...our humble abode! The only part of our home that is not included in these pictures is the garage that my car is housed in. We look forward to many of you seeing our new place in person on August 11th. But for now, this gives you an idea of where we're living.
4 comments:
That is such a cool place CJ and Lori! The Lord has really blessed you! It looks like a home already! Congrats again. We look forward to visiting with you soon.
Everything looks great, Lori. CONGRATULATIONS! Do not be afraid of the dishwasher, though, girl. Let it go. It is your friend. Really.
Love you guys!
Hey girl! It looks wonderful! I am so happy for you guys! We can't wait to see it! And yes, be nice to the dishwasher, it is your friend, really!
Oh wow, you moved in fast! Congrats!
Post a Comment