
~Above, Triniti is finally holding her head up while on her tummy. She doesn't prefer tummy time at all, but she's getting better.~

~I'm really trying to get Triniti to sit up on her own before I go back to work...she's almost there!~

~I walked into Triniti's room today while she was in her swing and found her sleeping all slumped over. I can only imagine how my neck would feel if I fell asleep this way.~

*A funny story about Triniti...she and I were in bed last night (she was already fast asleep) when she started to giggle...this was no ordinary laugh...it was an actual giggle!!! I looked over at her and saw the biggest smile on her face. I couldn't keep from laughing because it was the cutest thing I have ever heard. I'm not sure what she was dreaming about, but it gave her the giggles. I wish I could have caught it on tape!!! :)
6 comments:
She is so cute. Kids sleep in the funniest positions. She sure looks like she is on her way to sitting up all on her own. What a big girl.
Talk about growing up fast! Wow. Before you know it, she'll be crawling all around!
Isnt the giggling the cutest thing ever? I loved when Charlie did that. So precious!
Gram
Gram
testing
Post a Comment