*While anyone is invited to view the videos I post of Triniti, I certainly do not expect you to feel obligated to watch. My family in Tennessee has requested more videos of Triniti, so this is for them (and anyone else who cares to watch Triniti for 2+ minutes). :)
The first video is of Triniti "reading" (eating) the new book that Gram and Pappaw sent her in the mail today (Mimi's Toes by Baby Einstein). The second video is of her "talking" to Gram, Pappaw, and Auntie Shanny. Enjoy guys!!
4 comments:
Talk about making a person's DAY! God, we are sure, has never made a more ADORABLE grandchild! I think she could mess her diaper and we'd think it was glorious! xoxo, Gram and Pappaw
I swear I heard her say, "Hi, Auntie Shanny." Did you hear that? She is the most adorable child...I was thinking about how much I miss her earlier today. How blessed you are to have her everyday.
Videos are great! I think they give a bit of a glimpse of what Triniti is really all about! :-)
The only problem with "winter jammies" are that we can't see those wonderful thighs and sweet toes! Triniti has already experienced all four seasons in her little life already; born in the last of winter, spring, summer and now, early fall... time is passing way too quickly!
Post a Comment