Secondly, Triniti's "sounds vocabulary" has increased to "babababa" and "dadadada." No, I'm not at all jealous that she has chosen (as most children) to say the "da" consonant-vowel blend before "ma." Maybe if she realized at her tender young age that "da" stood for her Daddy, then yes, I might be a little envious. But I'm quite confident that she knows who her Mommy is even though she's not yet speaking "mamamamama." Nonetheless, I am still trying! We practice our sounds daily (I'm a teacher...I can't help it). :)
Next, Triniti will begin swimming lessons at the Crown Point YMCA in mid-November. I am quite excited to get her in the pool and let her splash around...and do whatever else it is that they teach infants to do. :) I'll keep you posted on her swimming lessons in future weeks.
Fourth, Triniti is eating those lovely Gerber puffs snacks. Mmmm. As soon as she sees me with them, she opens her mouth. haha
Finally, she is continuing to bless CJ and me every single day. She keeps us laughing (sometimes hysterically), brightens up even the most miserable days, and teaches us SO much. We are so blessed to call her ours and we thank God for her every day.
Now on to the fun stuff...pictures and videos...







*There are 4 videos below (the first 3 were taken on the same day and have quite a few similarities, but I couldn't choose just one). The last video was taken on her 7-month "birthday." Notice in some of the first 3 videos what Triniti does with her Doll's paci. I'm sure you can already guess. Enjoy...
7 comments:
Oh my gosh! I can't believe she is 7 months already! CRAZY! What a cutie though! I can't wait to see her again!
Loved the videos...she is getting so big. The next video will probably be of her crawling. She is the most adorable baby I have ever known, of course.
I was thinking the same thing Shannon. She really is looking like she is ready to crawl. She is so beautiful Lori!
so stinkin cute Lori!!
She's a doll!
It would be an understatement to say that these 4 videos MADE OUR DAY!!!! It's the next best thing to seeing you "in person"; it helps carry us through from one visit to another... xoxo, Gram & Pappaw
Okay, so I accidently deleted my blog site and had to create a new one. You can follow this link to the new site. It has been a crazy weekend!
love the pics! she is adorable! glad you're all well, how's work?
Post a Comment