Saturday, January 03, 2009

Zoo Lights & Triniti's Toothbrush...

*For the first time ever, we went to see the Light Festival at Lincoln Park Zoo. Our friends, Tim and Clair (and their son Isaac), invited us to go along with them. The air was frigid, but we had a nice time.



*Triniti and Isaac bundled up below...




*I have been using a fingerbrush on Triniti's teeth for quite some time now, and until yesterday, it has worked just fine. Well, yesterday she decided to clamp down extremely hard on my finger with all 7 of her teeth. Owwww! After screaming, thus scaring Triniti and making her cry, I decided to throw the fingerbrush away and whip out the toothbrush that my Mom bought for Triniti last Christmas in her stocking. The package says for 1 year old and up, but she's close enough and has so many teeth, so I gave it to her. It is an understatement when I say that Triniti LOVES brushing her teeth. Of course I have to help because she just enjoys biting on the bristles...but you can see her version of "brushing" below...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder who she keeps trying to look around the camera to see..her beloved mommy, I'm guessing. I love watching the videos...thanks for taking the time to tape her so that those of us far away can watch her grow.

Pappaw said...

This video was certainly FAR BETTER to watch than old reruns on Saturday night TV. (Thanks, Auntie Shanny, for the "heads up" on this video!) xoxo, Pappaw & Gram

Seccombe Family of 5 said...

She is too cute. I can't believe how much she seems to enjoy brushing her teeth. My kids still fight it! :)