Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Our Day Trip to Michigan...

*Yesterday my sister, Trin, and I took a road trip to Holland, Michigan. We also stopped off in South Haven on the way home. God could not have blessed us with more perfect weather! The sun was shining, a nice, cool breeze was blowing, and it was a perfect temperature of 80 degrees. Our first stop in Holland was to a famous lighthouse on a beautiful beach...

(Disclaimer: ALL photos were taken by my sister, Shannon (except the ones where she is pictured).



*This was only Trin's second experience with a beach...she loved the sand.






*Trin left her sunglasses at home, so I loaned her mine for a bit...







*Trin's adorable piggy toes...



*I told my sis that the following two pictures look like the Paparazzi took them...betcha guys didn't know I'm really famous... ;)


Finally, my sister...








*I love this picture below...








*A picture with our shadows...







*Our second stop in Holland was the Windmill Island...such an adorable little Dutch village. Pictured below is an old-fashioned Dutch mailbox...





*A couple more Paparazzi shots...








*Yes, my sister actually took the picture below and yes, this is an actual sunflower. These things were hugomptous...larger than life (or at least larger than Triniti)...

*From the top of the windmill...





*Our next stop was to South Haven, MI...to another lighthouse at another beautiful beach...



*My gorgeous Princess...such a peaceful, innocent look...

1 comment:

Gram said...

Now THIS made my day...! And, made me homesick for South Holland! Loved the windmill and tulips, and especially loved "seeing" my 3 girls!!!

CJ doesn't know what he missed =)