*I contemplated not posting the latest photo session on my Blog because the pictures will be used on this year's Christmas photo card. But who the heck am I kidding? I cannot possibly resist the temptation to post pictures of my goregous husband and daughter that were taken by
the most amazing photographer ever!!! So enjoy the Colbert's Fall 2009 Photo Shoot (by none other than Michelle)...
*VERY IMPORTANT NOTE...I promised a certain someone that I would give her ALL of the credit if Triniti actually smiled in this photo shoot. So here's to Bekki...

3 comments:
So nice to "see" you all this weekend! Less than 2 weeks 'til it's for real!! Yayyyyyyyyyy!!!
As always, kudos to Michelle for great work, but then she had 3 great subjects to work with, didn't she? =) xoxoxo, Moomy
Great pictures! Love all ther fall foliage and colors!
Love these pictures. You have such a beautiful family.
Post a Comment