Sunday, February 14, 2010

Last Day of Being 22 Months...

*Well, today is Trin's last day of being 22 Months. Tomorrow she will officially enter her last month of being ONE. I can't believe TWO is just a month away!!! We're very excited that Pappaw and Gram will be here in less than four weeks to help celebrate Trin's 2nd birthday. We miss them a lot, and Trin looks forward to having a couple more play mates around here. :)

*Below is the Valentine's shirt my Mom sent for Trin (sans the sweater)...it has red hearts all over it. Enjoy!!!




3 comments:

Gram said...

It just seems that a couple months ago, Gram and Pappaw were packing for our trip to help Mommy & Daddy with you when you were first born... are you SURE you're going to be TWO!!??

Gram had better get busy wrapping all of your presents... can you say P-R-E-S-E-N-T-S? =)

We love you more than words can say, Triniti. You are our Doll-Baby, Punkin', Precious, and Special-Special little girl. It is such an awesome blessing to have you in our lives.

XO XO, Pappaw & Gram

Seccombe Family of 5 said...

Wow, I can't believe two years has already went by, they grow up way to fast. She is starting to look like a little toddler. She is as beautiful as ever. I love the Valentines Card, very cute!

Anonymous said...

Love those curls still! She is really growing up...not looking like a baby anymore. Boo-hoo. Wish I was going to be seeing her in a few weeks.