*The first few pictures below were taken moments after I walked into my new classroom for the first time on Monday morning...
*Day #2...
And today, day #3...
*Today is officially my last day of summer vacation. :( I will begin my TENTH school year as a teacher tomorrow....the next two days will be filled with meetings and last-minute organization before the students' first day next Monday! I am looking forward to my brand new position...I will be teaching a 4th grade honors' class this year. Along with the new position comes a few perks. One happens to be a mini-computer lab in my very own classroom! The computers pictured above will be taken out of my room and replaced with 15 nice, new flat screen computers. I'm really looking forward to a fresh, new start. Last year was very, very challenging for me...I am believing for a "lighter load" this year.
5 comments:
You KNOW your mother is proud!! I love the word "organization" =) I am so impressed with the progress you made from Monday to today... wow!!
Here's to an AWESOME school year, my lovely daughter. I love you.
P.S. Do you still have/use all of those books I bought for your classroom all those years ago?
Your class room looks great Lori. Congratulations on your new position. I pray you have a relaxed school year with wonderful students.
I love the animal print bulletin boards. And, what's with the unfortunate students who are stuck the short desks next to big desks? Poor little things. The room looks great.
Awesome job! I must admit though, I still get a shiver up my spine when I see a classroom!
Post a Comment