*I managed to take a moment out of my busy life and have some fun with CJ a couple of weekends ago. I never had the chance to take him out and celebrate his new job back in the summer, so I surprised him recently by buying us tickets to see the Blue Man Group, followed by dinner at one of his favorite restaurants downtown: Weber Grill. We had awesome seats right behind the Poncho section (I was very considerate of my ultra-clean husband and did not make him endure the Poncho section...he thanked me). We both laughed hysterically (okay, me more than him...but he still laughed), and it was nice to go on a date...a rare thing for us. Pictured below is me -n- "Blue." ;)

*After six weeks of Triniti being in a Ballet/Gymnastics combo class, she decided that ballet was NOT her calling. She is back in Gymnastics full-time and is loving it! She is getting to be our little skinny minny! She's grown taller and lost two pounds in the past six months! Aside from her recent bout with Tonsillitis, she is still the same Trini as ever...she cracks us up non-stop, prefers the iPad above anything else, loves to sing and play her musical instruments, is infatuated with her Silly Bandz, thinks she's a big girl now that she can reach high enough to turn her TV on/off by herself, enjoys "swimming" in the bath tub, thinks that she, CJ, and I all have brown skin (it doesn't make me feel so bad now that my tan has completely faded), enjoys eating junk food (she is, afterall, a product of two junk food junkies), talks nonstop (and then some), and never ceases to amaze us with her loving, gentle spirit..along with her independent nature (I'm still trying to figure out where she gets that from, although CJ seems to have figured it out already). It still takes me twice as long to get through the grocery store because Trin has to stop and talk to everyone she sees. She's my muffin, my angel, my love.
2 comments:
"It's Been Awhile..." ... yes, 16 days exactly, since we've 'seen' our baby =( (lol) 'Missing her a lot lately (and you, too)... xo, Gram/Moomy
hello...???? are you still blogging? I miss seeing updated pictures of you-know-who... =) Maybe this week end will inspire some, when Auntie's there... one can dream and hope =)
Post a Comment