Tuesday, April 18, 2006

101 Days to Go...

Wow! I'm almost under 100 days until my wedding! I'm on spring break all this week, so I'm trying to get as much done as possible. I had a floral consultation this morning at Lansing Floral Shop and then dress alterations later on in the day...$250 for alterations! That's insane!!! Tomorrow CJ and I are finally taking our "engagement" pictures...I still have no idea what to wear. I'm pretty well set with everything...now I can sit back and count down until the BIG day. I am so excited!!!

A few frustrations that I'm trying not to get stressed out about...

1. I cannot find the accompaniment track to the song I really want sung at my wedding, "If It Wasn't For Your Love," by Heather Headley.

2. I cannot seem to think of another good wedding song to have sung in place of the above song.

3. What song should my dad and I dance to??

Let the wedding planning continue...

No comments: