I gladly welcomed the double digits today!!! CJ and I have 99 days left until our wedding. I ordered the flowers yesterday, which was the last major item left on my "Wedding To-Do List." So now I am a very happy camper. :) CJ and I also took engagement pictures yesterday...from what we could see on the studio's computer screen, most of them turned out really well. My favorite pose was of us both sitting down...very cute pose! We should get pictures back soon.
After the pictures we went to make some finalizations on our rings. I am excited that I will get my ring soon...CJ did a wonderful job of picking out my ring...it's beautiful! I am blessed to have him working hard to buy me a gorgeous ring. Thank you Baby!
My Spring Break is coming to a close...and I am having mixed emotions about it. On the one hand, I'm not ready to go back to work on Monday. I've enjoyed all of this extra time with CJ and just the freedom from not being at work. But on the other hand, the sooner I go back to work, the sooner I can experience all of the excitement that awaits me...my birthday is next Tuesday, my bridal showers are a month away, summer break begins on June 2nd, and my wedding will be shortly after that!!!
I just finished decorating sugar cookies for CJ (I hope you like them Ba'Ba')...soon I will start cooking dinner, as promised. :)
3 comments:
hi lori,
you enabled your comments section! yay for comments! it was nice to see you on saturday. good luck with all the plans. see ya.
bipin
Yea for double digits!!!
I am so excited for you! I feel honored to be in your wedding and to share this moment with you both!
Love,
Adrian
Yipee double digits. CONGRATS!!!!!
Post a Comment