
I finally went ahead and bought the phone I've been wanting for some time...the Motorolla RAZR. It's been awhile since I last upgraded, and I got some money for my birthday, so it was a good excuse. The guy who sold me the phone took one look at my "old" phone and said, "Yes, you are in definite need of an upgrade." Geez...it's not like my former phone was thaaat old. Now I can take pictures, videos, and lots of cool things...although my phone isn't as cool as CJ's...I bought him the new Motorolla SLVR for his birthday...his phone even plays up to 100 songs on itunes! Not everyone can be as cool as CJ, I suppose. ;)
Aside from my new phone, I'm also very excited that CJ and I are now down to 89 days until our wedding...not bad!
Happy May tomorrow everyone...may we see the beautiful flowers that April's showers are supposed to be bringing us...one can only hope.
2 comments:
Nice phone, welcome to the world of Razors!!! I love to take spontaneous pics of the kids with mine, it is handy when the camera is not around.
89 days....and counting!!!!
happy razring. tish got a pink razr for her birthday a few months ago, and she loves it. the only problem is that a couple of days ago the phone went... dead. a new battery is on it's way. maybe that's its ailment.
Post a Comment