
Praise God for another year of life! I turned 26 at 9:24 AM...wow! Some of my kids treated me really well. From one student I received a cute little book about teachers and a Visa gift card, and from another student, I received a vase full of beautiful flowers (and a balloon) and cupcakes to share with all of the students.
Thank you to everyone who either called, sent me an e-greeting, sent me a card, or bought me something. Everyone's kindness is much appreciated by me! I am blessed!
And now a quote from my new book about teachers...
"A great teacher helps students believe that they can do anything...except fail."
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Lori! I'm glad you were born! Sorry I didn't know that it was your birthday until now. See you in a few months.
happy birthday! ahhhh.. i remember 26... so long ago.. memories of a distant past... :-)
like you, i was married at 26, so it's a good age to be!
HAPPY BIFDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks to all for wishing me a Happy Birthday! I don't feel like I'm 26 yet...am I supposed to? Hmm.
Post a Comment