



I want to extend a HUGE thank you to all of the girls who made Bridal Shower #1 such a wonderful night for me; a time I will always remember. Thank you for your support, kind words, friendship, and generosity. I truly appreciate each and every one of you. Thank you to my Mom for dedicating this weekend to me...you make my life so memorable and special. Thanks to my dear CJ for being at the shower to support me...it means a lot to me that you care enough about me to be at an "all girls" party. And finally, thanks to all of my friends who couldn't make it (and those who live too far away)...I know you would have been there if you could. Above are some pictures that I took last night. As always, I wish I could have taken more, but at least I got a picture of everyone that was there...except CJ and me that is. :) Pictured together are Yvonne, Stef, and Megan; Amanda; Linds and Amy; and Adrian and Jill.
Now I'm off to Bridal Shower #2...
2 comments:
They are fun her....what did u get???
I am glad you are so enjoying this time, soon soon you'll be mrs CJ!!!
that's really nice of cj to be at the shower. i just showed up at the end for the food... :-)
Post a Comment