CJ and I are down to 52 days until our wedding. I cannot believe how quickly time is passing! And now that school is out for me, I'm sure the days will fly by even faster. I did land a summer school position, so that will keep me occupied until noon everyday. This week I'm participating in professional development classes from 9-4...whew! It's almost as exhausting as a normal school day with 25 fifth grades...but the pay is better. :) I'm looking forward to my first full day off for summer break this Friday...what will I do with myself?
I just made chocolate chip cookies tonight with my new Kitchen Aid mixer...how I lived without that thing is beyond me?!? I absolutely LOVE it...CJ and all of his co-workers are lucky because now they'll get cookies from me frequently.
Enjoy your evening everyone...maybe I can take some pictures of CJ grilling this weekend on our new grill...that will be exciting!!! Stay tuned...
2 comments:
ahhhh.. i keep forgetting.. i need to make a cd before sunday...
I talked to Maron on Thursday evening...everything is set for Sunday. She's excited and ready to learn the song. Thanks for your help.
Post a Comment