Sunday, June 18, 2006

As you can now see, I have a "Wedding Day Countdown" ticker at the top of my Blog, thanks to Adrian. :) So yes, 1 month, 1 week, and 3 days left. Not too bad.

Our DJ canceled on us this past Friday...ooops! Unfortunately, we went with a friend, so there was no signed contract. We are pretty sure that we have another person lined up now, so I'm not stressing too much. I guess it just wouldn't be a complete wedding without something going awry, right??

Summer school isn't going as well as I had anticipated this year. :( I have 17 students, which is 8 more than I had last summer. The more students I have, the less one-on-one attention I can give each student. Plus, I have my hands full with this group of kids...wow! Sometimes the 4 hours seems like a full work-day. I'm trying my best not to complain though. For one, complaining doesn't do me any good. Next, I only have the kids 4 hours a day, 4 days a week. And finally, the pay is too good for anyone to complain! :) I'll survive...I just have to keep telling myself, "Bahamas...Bahamas...it's worth my time at summer school."

Lately I've been seeing, hearing, tasting, dreaming, and talking NBA finals. With BOTH of CJ's favorite teams in the finals, it's hard to know which team to root for. Miami?? Dallas?? I think I'm a little partial to Miami since Dallas beat out my team, Phoenix...well, not that I have a team, but I like to pick one team each year so that I can feel somewhat included in NBA discussions with CJ as he watches the games. :) May the best team win...and quickly!

No comments: