I tried to go to sleep two hours ago but started thinking about my approaching wedding day and could not seem to relax...two hours later I'm still online doing a whole bunch of nothing. :) I want my wedding day to be here already...I am SO excited! Each time I close my eyes and think about what my special day will be like, I get more and more eager and anxious. I am like a little child on Christmas Eve waiting for the sun to rise so that I can run downstairs and see what "Santa" (aka Dad and Mom) left for me underneath the tree. I would lie in bed on Christmas Eve and it would take forever and a day before I fell asleep...only to dream about Santa and his reindeer and what presents off of my list would be under the tree waiting for me.
I don't actually think I've ever been quite this excited before...although I can recount numerous times in the past 26 years of my life where I have been SO excited I couldn't sleep...for instance, every time my parents took me on an awesome vacation, whether it be to Disney World umpteen times, our 3-week trip out west, Wisconsin Dells, Great America, or any other place... But this is different...I'm marrying the greatest man in the world...the one that God created especially for me. What did I do to deserve this perfect gift from God? Well, nothing I suppose. It is only by God's awesome grace that I find myself marrying CJ. I cannot thank God enough for my special gift.
My Dearest CJ...I love you so much more than yesterday, but not as much as I'll love you when I wake up in the morning...for my love for you constantly grows and never ends. I cannot wait to be your wife...the proud "Mrs. Colbert, Jr." :)
To everyone...goodnight! May I now find rest...
No comments:
Post a Comment