Woo Hoo...I'm married!!! CJ and I are in our 10th day of marriage...and it gets more and more exciting with each new day. We enjoyed 7 relaxing days in Nassau, Bahamas. We definitely want to go back...but next time, we are going to upgrade and stay at the Atlantis. Holy Geez...that place is phenomenal! Words cannot even begin to describe it. But our resort, Breezes Bahamas, was nice as well. We had food, beverages, and entertainment at our fingertips 24 hours a day...it was awesome! We took lots of nice pictures, which I will post some of tomorrow when I have a bit more time. We've been super busy since we got home, so I haven't had much time to get on the Internet.
I am so happy to be married to my best friend...thank you to everyone who came out and supported us. We were so blessed by everyone's kindness, generosity, and willingness to step in at the last minute when a couple things went awry. To Kelly, Rod, and Nick...I will forever be greatful for you guys! You were our lifesavers. To Lindsey...you did an awesome job on my hair! I have never felt so beautiful in my life. Thank you dear...God has blessed you with an amazing talent! And to Maron for singing at my wedding...your voice was angelic...just perfect!
More to come...stay tuned...
Mrs. Colbert :)
1 comment:
hey welcome back!! we had such a fun time at your wedding! haha.. didn't i tell you about the atlantis? maybe someday when we're all millionaires... :-)
Post a Comment