I just found out tonight that my best friend, Adrian, is almost three months pregnant!!! I am really excited about this time in her life. I know she has wanted to be a mother "her entire life," and I pray that this experience is all she ever hoped it would be. I look forward to being "Auntie Lori" to another friend's child. Being an Auntie is satisfying enough until I'm ready to have my own. :)
The honeymoon period with my students is over...the behaviors are getting a little worse with each passing day. But I will not give up...these students need structure and guidance very much! We'll get there with God's awesome help.
I am finding it difficult to believe that Friday marks the half-way point in September. Before we know it, the stores will be decorated with lights, trees, and giant Santa Claus's!!! I look forward with great anticipation to that time of the year. For now, however, I refuse to put my sandals/flip flops in hibernation. Afterall, tomorrow is supposed to be sunny and in the 70's.
Have a great rest of the week...
2 comments:
I am with you with not wanting to put the "flip flops or slip slops"away.
you guys have been gone forever. what's been going on?
Post a Comment