Saturday, September 30, 2006

I know it's been forever since I last blogged. CJ and I reached our 2-month anniversary this past Thursday. In some ways it seems like the time has passed quickly, but in other ways I think, "It's only been two months?" Either way, the time has been blissful, and I am blessed to have the best man in the universe!

CJ and I are going to spend Christmas with my family in Tennessee again this year, and we have decided to stay 7-8 days instead of only 4 this time. Of course my family is elated, as are we. It will be nice to get away for some rest and relaxation...and let Mom and Dad take care of us for a week. ;)

Speaking of Christmas...it is true...I was in Target just this past week and already saw shelves of Christmas items!!! I was in disbelief for a brief moment, but smiled widely and got excited that Christmas is LESS than 3 months away!!!

Enjoy your weekend everyone...

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I know what you mean about Christmas stuff being out. It seems later this year though which is nice. I am looking forward to Christmas is it my favorite time of year.

HAPPY MONTH-AVERSARY!!!

Anonymous said...

i can't think of christmas till after thanksgiving... otherwise i'd go crazy!! glad to know things are going well... did we miss you guys yesterday??