
~My 2nd pair of Jordan's...from CJ (I can always
count on him to buy me my sporting goods)~

~My Mom opening up the awesome scrapbook
that my sister spent hours upon hours making~

~Here I am modeling the "Domestic Diva"
apron my sister got for me~

~Nice family portrait in front of the tree~

~It was a BEAUTIFUL Christmas morning
up in the mountains~

~My Dad checking out his new "Harley
Davidson" lamp (it really vroom vrooms when
started up)~

~CJ's "Tampa Bay Buccaneer's" blanket...no
Bears fan here~

~Tap-Dancing Mumble from Happy Feet...he
really talks and taps....too cute~

~My sister and Mom on Christmas Eve~

~Dad & Mom on Christmas Eve~

~Ok, so it's become a family joke after all of these
years that I always get the most amount of presents.
I really tried to make sure CJ would "win" with the most
presents this year...but here is my pile above...I won again.
CJ came in a real close 2nd. There's always next year~

~Christmas morning in the mountains~
No comments:
Post a Comment