Happy New Year everyone!!! CJ and I just arrived back home this evening from visiting with my family in Tennessee for the past eight days. We had such a nice, relaxing time. The visit went by quickly, but we truly enjoyed every minute there. Since arriving home, I've been trying to do way too many things at once. Let's see...so far I've tried putting away as many things from our trip as possible (I cannot stand clutter), watch a rented movie with CJ, order in pizza (and eat it), check my e-mail, balance my checkbook, update my blog (currently doing), and order my digital prints online. Whew! Somehow I don't think my next week off of work is going to be as relaxing as the first week. I have already made myself a list a mile long of things I want to get done by the time I go back to work on January 8th...I guess I'll just take one day at a time and see what happens. Maybe one of my "New Year's Resolutions" can be to loosen up a bit and not have to get so many things done in a short time frame. But then again, what fun would that be?? I've never been much for resolutions anyhow.
CJ and I decided to stay in and ring in the new year together. We haven't had any alone time in over a week (not that we're complaining...it's been pure fun being spoiled by my family)...but it's nice to just be the two of us again at home. He's playing video games in his new "video game rocker chair." Pictures are coming soon...maybe even tonight...
No comments:
Post a Comment