Friday, December 15, 2006

Missed Prizes...

For those of you asking about what prizes CJ and I missed out on this past Wednesday by not hearing our name called on Shine.FM, they are as follows:

Day 1 - "Deck the Kitchen" pack
includes your Christmas Ham from Honey Baked Ham of Bourbonnais
Christmas CD pack
a pound of coffee from Moon Monkey Coffee Company in Bourbonnais
Day 2 - Reading pack
a one year subscription to Relevant magazine
a one year subscription to Christianity Today
the "Relevant Book" pack
Day 3 - 10 pack of skating passes and skate rentals for OAK Arena-Kankakee, IL
Day 4 - Two meet and greet passes for SHINEFEST '07
Day 5 - Blue Man Group tickets

Bummer, huh?!? I would have really enjoyed seeing the Blue Man Group again...and I absolutely LOVE Christianity Today magazine. Two meet and greet passes for ShineFest '07 wouldn't have been bad either. Oh well...maybe some other time...

No comments: