I got tagged by Clair!!!
A- Available or married? Married 6 months (on Sunday)
B- Best Friend? CJ
C- Cake or Pie? Hmm...that's a tough one! It depends on the mood I'm in, but I'd probably have to go with pie...apple with vanilla ice cream (warmed up, of course)!
D- Drink of Choice? Turtle Mocha's at Caribou
E- Essential Item? Makeup!!!!!!!
F- Favorite Color? Blue
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Bears
H- Hometown? South Holland, IL
I-Indulgence? Pedicures!
J- January or February? Neither!!
K- Kids & names? None yet...in the future, Thais or Trinity
L- Life is incomplete without? Jesus (how could I compete with Clair's answer??) :)
M- Marriage Date? July 28, 2006
N- Number of Siblings? 1 (older sister, Shannon)
O- Oranges or apples? Apples...with caramel or peanut butter
P- Phobias/Fears? Spiders & Centipedes
Q-Favorite Quote? 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
R- Reason to Smile? I am married to my best friend!
S- Season? Spring
T- Tag two people! Bipin & Kathy
U- Unknown fact about me: I am obsessive about my routines!!! I get very agitated if my routines get messed up.
V- Uh, Clair?? What happened to the "v"???
W- Worst habit? Correcting CJ
Y- Your favorite food? Pepperoni Pizza
Z- Zodiac? Is stupid!!!
1 comment:
thanks for tagging me back! haha.. well.. hmmm.. some of these answers are quite interesting...
Post a Comment