~Chinese Characters for Omnipotent~Situations that have arisen in my life lately continue to prove that there is nothing God doesn't know, nor is there anything that God can't do! A chapter in the book of Psalm that I keep being drawn to is 139. My Bible has an awesome prayer to go along with this chapter that I would liketo share. It has really encouraged me numerous times this week; it is my daily prayer...
"ALL-KNOWING GOD, we rejoice that there is nothing that will happen to us that you have not already seen and prepared us for. Forgive us when we forget this truth. We praise you that your limitless knowledge is joined to a compassionate heart. Amen."
Maybe someone needs encouragement with this today...maybe you feel like the situation you are in is too much for you to handle. Remember that God already knew this exact situation was going to happen to you...and He has prepared you for it. Trust in Him, and let Him lead. I am practicing this in my own life, and I am finding that when I look at my situation as something God has already prepared me for, it's easier to get through. It is no longer me trying to get through the situation, but God Himself leading me through in His perfect ways.
2 comments:
hope it's nothing too serious. anything we can do to help, just let us know!
stay say driving with all that snow stuff out there!
It is really reassuring to know that He does know everything and prepared us for it even when we feel overwhelmed, thank you for sharing and reminding me! I appreciate it.
Post a Comment