Friday, April 06, 2007

Birthday Greetings from my Students...


"Have a ballin B-day!" I thought this was too cute!




Most of my students created birthday cards for CJ yesterday at school (his actual birthday is tomorrow, April 7th). Among the cards, I liked these two a lot because the students made them to represent CJ well...basketball! The bottom one is from one of my girls whom I have taught for two years...I am confident that I will one day see her in the WNBA. I think she loves basketball almost as much as CJ does.
I promise to post pictures of CJ's actual birthday later on this weekend. I am so excited for his day to finally arrive. I think I have finally decided upon where to take him to eat: House of Kobe . I was going to take him to PF Chang's, but I thought it would be more fun to watch someone cook in front of us...we haven't experienced that type of restaurant yet. Besides, CJ deserves a really good steak. There are also a few surprises for him that I cannot mention on here...but I will post pictures later on.
On to other things...my spring break has officially begun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How better to enjoy my first day off of work than to wake up at 6:27 AM??? I think God is preparing me for the day when I have children and get woken up at the crack of dawn...for the life of me, I can't ever sleep in late. Maybe that's partly due to the fact that I get up at 5:00 AM five days a week for work, huh?!? Oh well...I'd rather get up at 6:27 AM and lounge around than 5:00 AM to get ready for another work day. With CJ's birthday tomorrow and Easter on Sunday, I'm sure my first few days off will be wonderful!
Next week I'll go visit my friend and her new baby, Braden. I'll also get to spend a lot of quality time with CJ since he's home a lot during the day when I'm usually at work.
Have a "Good" Friday everyone...

No comments: