
~I'd been working on a scrapbook for CJ's birthday since
January...I finished just in time!~

~Here is the front cover of his scrapbook...are you surprised
by the basketball design??~

~The Marc Ecko watch CJ's been wanting since Christmas.~

~He was quite pleased that I managed to find the very last
watch at the store...I have skills like that!~

~Smile big Birthday boy! CJ had just gotten off of work,
so picture-taking wasn't really fun for him.~

~However, when I cooked him a nice, big breakfast,
he was ready for that!~

~Mmm...sausage, bacon, eggs, and biscuits!~

~The brand new LeBron James' shoes...so much for Michael
Jordan's shoes being the coveted shoes still. CJ can't wait to
go play ball in these shoes!~


~CJ enjoying his ice cream cake.~

~A bouquet of balloons for the birthday boy. Again, we
can't get away from that basketball!~

~The "Cookie Dough Delerium" cake from Cold Stone
Creamery...it tasted heavenly!~

~Another picture of the balloon bouquet.~
Happy 24th Birthday CJ!!! I am so happy to celebrate and share your life with you...may your 24th year of life be the best one yet. I love you!!!
2 comments:
Happy birthday CJ! That's some royal treatment you got! More incentive to continue being nice to your wife! :-)
You have no clue who i am (found you via timnclair's blog). I gave my hubby the same easter basket and basketball scrapbook! LOL!! And here I thought I was the only one married to a bball nut. :o) Glad to see I'm not alone.
Post a Comment