
~Our awesome nephew, Elijah.~

~Our wonderful Grandaddy~

~Mommy & Elijah...he's so silly, just like his Mom.~

~The Happy Couple~

~Uncle Ivan in the army tee sneaking some hot dogs!~

~Dad-the-Chef Colbert~

~Smile Dad!!!~

~Grammy & Grandaddy~

~Auntie Lady & Uncle Ricky~

~Grandma & Rick Rick~

~Ms. Sharon~

~The lil' cousins...Jasiah & Elijah~


~Rusty & Uncle Teen~

~Auntie Gloria~

~Aunt Bert~

~Uncle Ivan & Antwaun~

~Jared~
~I.C.~
~Go get 'em babe!~
This weekend was CJ's 3-day family reunion in northwest Indiana. The last family reunion was held 16 years ago, so this was a special event for everyone. I was able to meet a lot of new people and visit with the familiar ones. It was a great weekend. It's awesome to see such a close family get together and share their love for three days. The next family reunion is scheduled for Houston, TX in the summer of 2009...that'll be a HOT one!















1 comment:
Looking at all that food on the grill, I know Tish would want to be an honorary member of the family! Thanks for the great food, and great company!
Post a Comment