Hello everyone! I made my 20-week ultrasound appointment for Friday, November 2nd. If Flit cooperates, we will know his/her gender on that day. CJ and I are both so very excited for that day to come...of course we plan on going to register immediately following the ultrasound, and we'll finish up the day with my next doctor's appointment at 4:30 that afternoon.
So now is the time to start predicting Flit's gender. Do you think Flit is a boy or a girl?? I am making a scrapbook for Flit, and two of the pages are going to be on everyone's prediction (with the answer at the bottom). So if you would like to be included in Flit's scrapbook, start predicting. You have until November 2nd...because on that day, Flit's gender will be announced to the Blogger world. :)
4 comments:
Girl! Girl! Girl!
:-)
All boy baby!
Boy, if the old wives tales re correct!
My prediction is a boy! I thought a girl for me too but was way wrong. Even the Chinese calendar was wrong for me so dont go by that! I feel it is a boy because it sounds like we have had similar doctor appointments...with the heart beat being very high (even though the wives tale says that means girl) and the fact that the little one kept moving away.
Also, you bought girl items so you just changed the course of fate! Hee, hee....just kidding. Either way it will be wonderful, but I am saying you and CJ are having a BOY!
Post a Comment