Tuesday, October 09, 2007

What I Swore I Would Not Do...I Did!!!

So I have been faithful to my word throughout the first 16 weeks of my pregnancy by refusing to go out and buy Flit a single thing! Everything Flit has received thus far has been given by other people...NOT Mommy or Daddy. I wanted to wait until after I found out Flit's gender before I started splurging and going on shopping sprees. I finally gave in and went shopping yesterday on my day off of school (thanks to Mr. Columbus). Since CJ and I are both pretty confident that we're having a girl, I only bought girl things (eeek!!!). I know all of you out there who are predicting a boy for me are going to have a laughing fit if I have to end up returning all of this stuff next month and exchange it for boy stuff...but whatever will be, will be. So here is the product of my first of many shopping sprees for Flit...



~A present for both Flit and Daddy, of course! How will
CJ be able to resist his little cheerleader?~




~My most favorite outfit that I bought...Mommy has a
black velour warm-up suit, so now Flit has one of her own
in brown (and hers is much more stylish)!~


~Flit's very first winter coat for next year...how cute
will she look bundled up in this?!? And again, Daddy just
bought Mommy a brown Baby Phat winter coat similar to
this, so now Mommy and Flit can have matching winter coats!~




~And last but not least...the outfit that just may be Flit's
first professional picture outfit. Although you can't exactly see
the outfit (I don't want to take it out of the box in case I have
to end up returning it), it's composed of a pair of denim jeans,
a matching denim jacket that ties around the waist, a onesie
to go underneath, and a pacifier clip (we'll leave that out of the
professional pic). This is another one of CJ's and my favorite
outfits!~

5 comments:

Kelly B said...

Awesome! Don't look back. Shop 'til you drop. You should enjoy every possible moment of being pregnant.

The clothes are soooo cute. I can't decide what I think you're having yet. After I get my own identity out of the way, I'll make a prediction.

Bipin Sen said...

Very cute clothes!! And hey.. I'm with you all the way... Nothing like a cute lil girl for a first baby! :-)

But, of course, boys are great too!

Unknown said...

haha, you are bad - shopping before you even know the gender! But, its too much fun, isn't it!? Boys clothes are fun but NOTHING compares to those cute pink Puma outfits at Marshalls. I want one for Addy SO bad!!

I hope you ARE having a girl! Boys are a blast and we love having John Michael but there is something indefinably sweet about a little girl. Johnny is SO wrapped around Addy's finger.

Clair Boone @ www.mummydeals.org said...

Very cute outifts but why are you guys so convinced it's a girl? I have NO clue whatsoever and Tim is really the only one with an opinion either way!

Unknown said...

would you send me your e-mail address again? I lost it when I got a new computer... and I'd love to send you my photography prices. :)