Gosh, I feel so out of touch with the Blogger world lately. This is definitely one of the greatest school years yet (quite possibly the best), but I have been busier than ever! I normally work 10-hour days most weeks, and I just don't have anything worth blogging about once I get home. My parents are due in tonight from Tennessee around 11:30 PM (yawn...is it almost that time yet??), and they will be helping us out tremendously by getting the baby's room over 1/2-way done. CJ and I are so grateful for their help. I'll be sure to take pictures of the first half of the baby's room after they finish on Tuesday. CJ and I will then finish up the other half over Christmas break, once we know the gender.
My pregnancy has been extremely uneventful, thank God! The only nuisance I am experiencing is frequent charley horses in my right calf that wake me up out of a sound sleep 3-4 nights a week. Other than that, I feel great and I still don't feel pregnant! I have my next Doctor's appointment this Friday, and CJ will be able to hear our baby's heartbeat for the first time.
We hope to find out the gender in about another month. I'll be taking a poll soon to find out what everyone's prediction is so that I can include it all in my baby's scrapbook that I am making.
Look for pictures later on this week...
3 comments:
I'm glad that you're feeling great! I forget - are you guys planning to find out what the sex is (and announce it)? Here's to having a cute li'l girl! :-)
I still think boy, but that is just me!:)
The charley horses are fun, aren't they? I was lucky enough not to get them until my last 4 weeks of pregnancy though. (I am getting them more often now)Can't wait to see pictures of the nursery!
Nice to see you're back, and doing well. I'm still thinking boy. I'm pretty good about this.
Joanne
Post a Comment