Sunday, January 27, 2008
My Special Gift...
One of the items on my registry that I really, really want is a rocking glider chair with an ottoman. Unbeknownst to me, CJ was planning on surprising me by buying it for me in the very near future. However, we have received so many gift cards lately, we had more than enough money to buy it. He explained to me today how he was going to buy it for me as a surprise, but that I could go ahead and buy it with the gift cards. So I ordered it online today, and we should have it by next week. I look forward to rocking Triniti...I can still remember being rocked in a rocking chair by my Mom. The picture below is what we will be getting...the cherry wood matches Triniti's furniture in her room.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment