Friday, February 01, 2008

Snow Day...

For the second year in a row, I was half-way to work when I got the phone call saying that school was cancelled for today. So much for trying to be the early bird to work each day...I see where that's gotten me both last February and this February. So I turned around just as I was approaching the Illinois border and drove back home. I guess an unexpected 3-day weekend isn't the worst thing in the world, but I still would have preferred driving on to work. I will not be appreciating this in June when today will have to be made up.

Enjoy your day everyone...stay safe on the roads if you must venture out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lori! let's hope you won't need to be there in June!!

Adrian

Fabio 'n Elizabeth Tsukayama said...

Hi there again! I was just catching up with you a little on your blog. :) You are looking great! So, was the "pregnancy piercing" done after you were pregnant, or you already had a piercing, and got a pregnancy specific replacement for now? Just curious!! :)