Sunday, January 13, 2008

Updates to Triniti's Room & My Growing Belly...

Triniti's dresser arrived yesterday afternoon, so future Dad-of-the-Year CJ got right to work today to put it together. Thankfully, the dresser didn't take nearly as long to put together as the crib, so CJ was a lot happier when he finished. Afterwards, we spent some time arranging the room until it met my approval. :)


So picture this as you look at the picture above...CJ is happily putting his daughter's crib together while jamming to Alternative music. I could hear him singing along to bands like Green Day, My Chemical Romance, John Mayer, etc. Of course I found it quite amusing because it's quite the opposite end of his usual Rap & Hip Hop spectrum. To each his own, I suppose.



~Here is the finished product~


~And finally, here is Triniti's stuffed closet. It must be nice to have so much when you haven't even arrived in the world yet. With 4 more baby showers to go before her arrival, I'm sure both the closet and new dresser will be crammed full of stuff!~

Finally, here are a couple of pictures of my sprouting belly...


No stretch marks or line down the center of my tummy!

And my 'pregnancy piercing' is working out quite well!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!! I seriously love her room more every time I see it!

Kathy said...

Cute!! You look good!!!