Thursday, January 03, 2008

Dresser for Triniti...

CJ and I just purchased a dresser today online to go along with Triniti's crib. Since her closet is almost full, and we still have a few baby showers to go, we figured our little Princess might need more storage space. :) We spent all day yesterday cleaning, cleaning, cleaning! I finally got everything out of Triniti's closet that wasn't hers. In addition, we cleaned out our storage room to make room for some of her things that we aren't using yet (spa shower, boppy bouncer, pack-n-play, etc.). So once this dresser arrives, CJ will have another project to complete. It'll all be worth it when our Princess arrives.

Thanks to everyone's prayers...I am not pain free yet, but am feeling MUCH better today! My OB recommended that I not take the prescription that I was given on Tuesday...they said Tylenol is all they really recommend. I have opted out of taking Tylenol because that really doesn't do any good. I think my body is immune to it after taking it so much in my lifetime due to headaches. So I've just been relying on my faith, prayer, and a heating pad. I still have to walk a little slower than normal...and it takes a little longer to get up and sit down, but overall, I am feeling much, much better! Praise God!

No comments: