I am enjoying a relaxing day off of work, due to President's Day (gotta love these holidays off as a teacher). I was thinking this past weekend that out of the five weeks of work I have left until my maternity leave begins, I only have one full week left (meaning one more week where I have to work Monday-Friday). The other four weeks (this week included) I only work 3-4 days out of the week. Not a bad way to end my last month of work for this school year, huh?!?
I have been enjoying every moment of my day off today...it started with a massage from CJ this morning (as that is when I am most sore). He then headed out to school to work on his senior project and I ran a couple of errands. Then I decided to treat myself to Olive Garden (to go) for lunch. I don't get to go there often because CJ isn't a fan, so I ordered soup, bread sticks, and a slice of Tiramisu for dessert and headed back home.
I think Triniti is a HUGE fan of Olive Garden because not only did she move the entire time I ate, but she continued to perform a very lively gymnastics routine for about 15-20 more minutes after I finished eating!!! Maybe she'll be my Olive Garden partner when she gets older. That can be our lunch date while Daddy is at work.
Tonight I have an IM "date" with my friend Beth who is currently in Russia with her husband serving as a Missionary. It's great to be able to "talk" with her via the Internet about once a week. Then it's back to work tomorrow...and I'll be having my 3rd baby shower tomorrow (at work after school). Yay!!!
2 comments:
I had lunch by myself today, too :) I went to Athens Gyros and had a pizza puff (acquired taste) and tortilla soup, then went to have my nails done :) It was a bright spot in a pretty stressful day (check the blog for details!)
Tell Triniti we said HI :) Take care, mama!
PS: I voted for right on time, because that would be SO you. Plus, then she & Kaity will be exactly one month apart :)
Post a Comment