Our Church threw us baby shower #4 this past Monday, February 25th. We finally received the car seat/stroller travel system that we needed/wanted so badly (see picture below)! In addition, we got a few more outfits for Triniti, a photo album, a few gift cards and some cash, a Frog Pod to hold bath toys, a book, etc. Now that we have the car seat and stroller, I think we are pretty well set for Triniti's arrival. We have one more shower to go...shower #5 will be sometime after Triniti's arrival (given to us by CJ's side of the family).
Yesterday was my 37-week checkup at the doctor. I asked what Triniti's predicted size would be, and was told that Triniti doesn't feel very big at all. I am measuring 35 inches from top to bottom, and the average right now is 38-40. I have made hopefully my last three appointments! Actually, I'm hoping the last appointment on March 21st won't even happen...I'm hoping I'll be at the hospital that day delivering Triniti. :) I will continue to go every Friday afternoon until Triniti arrives.
Ahhh...mid-winter break has finally arrived! I was off of work today, and will be off again on Monday of next week. I always look forward to this 4-day weekend each year...and it is especially welcomed this year since it falls during my last month of pregnancy. I was able to visit a friend of mine who just had her second baby 9 days ago. I was also able to get a little shopping done. Tomorrow and Sunday CJ and I will be at the hospital in our accelerated weekend Lamaze course! Then Monday I will be getting maternity pictures taken (along with CJ). So this weekend is jam-packed with exciting things! I'll update next week to let everyone know how Lamaze went.

1 comment:
Take a deep breath... count to ten while pushing... that's all you need to remember from Lamaze.. ;-)
Post a Comment