Thursday, February 07, 2008

A Little More Shopping...

I went to Babies R Us last Saturday just to make a return, and I saw several things while there. I was good and bought nothing!!! When I came home, however, I told CJ about one item in particular that I saw, and he asked, "Why didn't you get it?" I told him that I didn't know, but kept going on and on about how much I liked this item, so he said, "Go back and get it." I returned to Babies R Us later Saturday evening, and this is what I came home with (I saved the best for last...the item I went back to get)...


~Even though this clearly looks like a "Venus
& Serena Williams" tennis outfit, I just could
not resist! Triniti will be all ready for her
Daddy's basketball games this summer
sporting this Nike outfit! Now all she needs
is some Nike shoes to match.~


~And she'll be ready for summer in this
2-piece...I'm trying to move away from the
pink since 85% of her wardrobe is nothing but
pink!~


~And I saved the best for last. I spotted this Wendy
Bellissimo dress as soon as I walked in to Babies R Us,
and I immediately fell in love with it. To me, it looks very
vintage and unique...and it's SO extremely soft and silky.
If it came in my size, I think I'd get one for myself. :)
This dress will definitely be worn by Triniti in one of her
professional photography sessions down the road. It's a
size 12 months, so she won't be able to wear it for awhile.~


On to other news...I had my 2-week check up today at the doctor. I am now 34 weeks (unbelievable!) and after my next 2-week check up (2 weeks from tomorrow), I will begin going every week (again, unbelievable!). As always, the doctor said everything looks great; Triniti is positioned well and is growing well; and he was quite shocked to hear that I am experiencing NO back pain or swelling. And praise God, I haven't had a Charley Horse in about a week. So aside from Triniti's feet being in my ribs permanently, all is well! The doctor said to enjoy the last 6 weeks (give or take) because life is about to change. CJ and I are just so ready to meet her and start this next chapter in our lives. We are so thankful that God has chosen US to be her earthly parents...what more could we ask for?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's adorab;e! I didn't see this at my BRU, it is precious!! I can't wait to see it on her! Maybe it can be her Easter dress for next year!

Bipin Sen said...

I love the last dress! So girly!! Rest up these final few weeks! Life is about to change irreversibly!