



As I wrote earlier this week, CJ dutifully put together my new rocking glider chair as soon as the UPS man dropped it off! It only took him a few minutes (by far, the easiest item to put together in Triniti's room). I love, love, love it! It's so comfortable.
Yesterday morning before I left for work, I helped Triniti choose a book for me to read to her on my new chair. We read all about how a bunny finds a home. Triniti knows where her home is... right inside of her Mommy and Daddy's arms. :)
I *think* Triniti's room is ready...for now. :) We still may add a wall decoration, but that will probably come later, after she arrives. As for now, her room is all ready for her...
1 comment:
Well, I think some beautiful photography of Triniti with her mommy and daddy would make some lovely wall decor!
Post a Comment