Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Triniti's 1st Checkup...

Well, I don't have any new pictures today (sorry), but I wanted to write about Triniti's first checkup with the pediatrician. I was surprised to find out that she isn't even back to her birth weight yet! I'm not sure how much Triniti weighed on the day she was discharged from the hospital, but she currently weighs 7 lbs., 1 oz. (her birth weight was 7 lbs., 3 oz.). The pediatrician said he isn't concerned at this point since she is eating very well and everything else is great!

On a slightly down note, Triniti has developed a small infection in her eye. :( I noticed yesterday that there was a lot of mucous in her right eye and this morning her eye was closed shut. She looked so pitiful with only able to open one eye. She didn't seem bothered by it, but Mommy was. I got her eye open with a warm wet cloth, but the mucous continued all day. The doctor gave Triniti her first prescription...an eye ointment for the next 5 days.

Triniti will go back to the pediatrician next Wednesday to check on her weight and eye. We're believing for great health and great reports! Mommy wouldn't mind if Triniti stayed small and petite, as long as she's healthy! She's a great eater...as well as a great burper and pooper. :)

More pictures of the Princess to come shortly...Triniti will be getting her first professional pictures taken by Michelle on Saturday...we can't wait!!!

2 comments:

Bipin Sen said...

Yay! On to the road of fame and fortune!!

Sorry to hear about the eye! :-(

ps. Got a package?

Anonymous said...

Lori -
Your baby girl is beautiful. Congratulations to you and CJ.
Hope to meet her in person.

Your Cousin,
Chrystal