
~Pappaw and his "Precious" grandbaby~

~Gram and her sweetie

~Here's Daddy finally able to feed me. Since Mommy is breastfeeding me, Daddy doesn't ever get to help. But Mommy pumped a few bottles so that we could have some for Church. Since I slept all through Church, Daddy didn't get to feed me until we got home.~

~Time for a diaper change...I poop about 6 times a day!!!~

~Here I am, all dolled up in pink and laying on my pink Boppy.~



~Me -n- Mommy...I can always find a cuddle spot with her.~

~Ahhh...I love my parents. And I know they love me.~
*Stay tuned for more...and professional newborn shots with Michelle are coming in the near future!!!
1 comment:
Lori,
You're so stinkin' photogenic! The black and white of you and T is so cute. And I love the one with dad and her. It looks like a professional pose. 3 more weeks til I see ya'll.
Love,
Shan
Post a Comment