

Triniti's umbilical cord fell off on Monday, so it was time for the big-girl bathtub! She wasn't so sure about bath time the first day, but she has seemed to really adjust and liked it ever since.


Triniti really dislikes being cold...so as you can see below, she wasn't too happy about coming out of the tub to dry off.

Today Triniti is 3 weeks old!!! She seems to like her Baby Einstein play mat a little more now that she is alert. She was enjoying all of the bright colors.

Check out her "Daddy's Little Princess" outfit...

*Triniti is now 3 weeks old...she weighs 7 lbs., 9 oz., and is 19 3/4 inches long (I asked the nurse if she is shrinking because she was 20 inches at birth). Hmmm...
*She has yet to wake up during an outing...she sleeps the entire time (it makes shopping and eating out at restaurants very nice).
*She takes her long nap during the late morning/afternoon hours...and her fussy time is during the dinner hours.
*She continues to wake up every 2 1/2 - 3 hours during the night wanting to be fed and cuddled.
*Her nicknames include the following: Trini, Mousey, Diva, Princess, Ms. Thang, and Pudding. I'm sure the list will grow with time.
3 comments:
Lori & CJ,
Triniti is just precious! Kaylan & Kelsey have loved looking at all the pictures. Enjoy her and savor every moment!
We love you guys,
Kerri & Rod
She is so beautiful! I have to come over and hold her! I still cant believe she is already 3 weeks old. I hope you are doing well...you look amazing!
Yvonne
What a cutie Braden is...he looks like Adrian. Of course, I can't wait to see my precious niece in just a week.
Love,
Shan
Post a Comment