
~Bath time is getting better and better...Triniti loves the warm water being poured on her. And she also loves her hair to be washed (such a girly girl). :) I love how big her eyes are in this picture.~

~She asked me to cover her up for pictures...~

~HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!~


~These are the birthday presents Triniti got for her Daddy...a picture frame and a book that Daddy can read to her called I Love My Daddy Because...

~After CJ opened up his presents, Triniti decided it was nap time...either that, or she got bored because none of the presents were for her.~

~My Princess -n- Me...Triniti is SO cuddly...she LOVES to be held.~

~Mmm...Cookie Dough Delirium ice cream cake from Cold Stone.~


~Look Mommy...I can do it all by myself and I'm only 3 1/2 weeks old!!! Triniti is already showing me how independent she can be. Hmm...I wonder who she gets that from?!?~

~My friend Clair made me this awesome Diaper Cake...it's so cute!~



~And she also gave Triniti this beautiful dress from Thailand. She and her husband Tim were missionaries for awhile in Thailand and brought back several outfits for children...so Triniti was lucky enough to get one. I can't wait to put her in this...she's going to be so cute! Thanks again Clair!~

~My Aunt Flaurie got Triniti this adorable HUGE fluffy bear with all of Triniti's birth information on it...check out the close up below...~


~I thought this was such a unique gift...I love it! Thanks Aunt Flaurie!~

~Where's Triniti?? I put all of her stuffed animals in her crib and stuck her in the middle...she doesn't appear to be too happy. I had to work quickly before World War III broke out.~
2 comments:
Love the bug eye pics! Love the pics of Daddy CJ, too. Can't leave him out since it was his birthday. Only a few more days til I get to see all of you. I am looking forward to it.
Auntie Shanny
Ah man she is such a cutie. WHat great news about CJ's job! CONGRATS
Post a Comment