Monday, May 26, 2008

Random Pictures of Triniti...

*This past Saturday, I was in the process of dressing Triniti. I guess I was taking a little too long picking out her shoes because when I turned back around, this is what I found her doing...


~...Zzzzz...she fell asleep on the changing table!!! I just think it's so adorable how she puts her hand on the side of her face when she sleeps.~


~This morning I decided to wrap Triniti up in her special "Princess Triniti" towel that her Gram made. She absolutely loved being warm in her towel...no cries from her after bath time today.~






*I guess I am not doing a great job of teaching Triniti that girls don't pull their dresses up!!! I need to work on that a little more, huh?!? :)


*Happy Memorial Day!!! CJ was quite excited to get his first paid holiday off of work (as were Triniti and me). We celebrated our day together by going out for a nice breakfast (all poor Triniti got was bland formula). After breakfast, we headed up to the Lighthouse Outlet Mall in Michigan City, IN. CJ was anxious to spend his graduation money...he got tons of great clothes. Triniti got a couple of things for this summer from Baby Gap. I got nothing. :) After a day of shopping, we headed over to a BBQ with CJ's extended family (sorry, no pictures). Today was the most Triniti has spent outside...she loved it! And now she is fast asleep in bed...the outdoors wore her out! CJ is ending his day off by hoping and praying the Celtics beat the Pistons (it doesn't look very likely at this point, but it's only the 2nd quarter). :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Bebs i think it would be a great idea if you update your profile summary. I don't want people to think I'm still in school and working at CrapEx. Great post of Trinny!