
*While Triniti is such a good girl and rarely cries, I always manage to capture her fussy times on camera! I don't think modeling is in her future, as she is too impatient in front of the camera.

*All is better in the world with the pacifier...

*I even managed to squeeze a tiny smile out of her...


*Mid-way through the photo shoot, the Princess spit up all over her onesie...on to another...



*I think Triniti is getting bigger (maybe by an ounce or two). :) She feels heavier lately when I pick her up. She's still my little peanut though...
3 comments:
She is adorable - isn't it fun to dress little girls? Little boys too, but *especially* little girls! Love the pics of the shades a few posts down, too. Too cute!
My little teacup is so cute and I miss her much. She'll be so different when I cuddle with her in July. I bought her a little book today - it's so cute.
Who can resist cute girls in jeans?!! :-)
Post a Comment